This was really good! I mean good bye swiss miss and hello making hot cocoa mix all on my own forever! Totally worth the time. And it is a mix so you don’t have to spend lots of time making hot cocoa when you want it next time!
I think you should go make some right now and then curl up with a good book or movie. Thats what I want to do
Hot Cocoa Mix
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cocoa powder (Dutch-processed preferred, but regular okay)
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (or chopped white chocolate)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl. Working in two batches, pulse the ingredients in a food processor until the chocolate is finely ground. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
2. To make hot cocoa, put 1/3 cup of the cocoa mix in a mug and stir in 1 cup of hot milk. Top with whipped cream or miniature marshmallows.
This recipe is from brown eyed baker.