I made this crock pot recipe with my mom. It was really good. I can’t justify having a crock pot for myself yet, mainly because they make too much food for one person. But it is so easy. Just throw everything together and let it cook.
Mulled Apple Cider
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges, sliced with peels on
1. Combine brown sugar and cider in slow cooker.
2. Put spices in tea strainer or tie in cheesecloth.
3. Cover and simmer on low for 2 to 8 hours.
This recipe is from Fix It and Forget It: Best Recipes from 2011.