A family friend gave my mom this recipe. My mom tried it this weekend when I was visiting. It was really good!
Casseroles always make me feel like home. It doesn’t matter what is in them. I was born and raised on casseroles or hot dish, as people in Minnesota like to say.
We picked up some Point soda too! Point soda and beer are made at a brewery in Stevens Point, my home town. Just like old times!
Pesto Chicken Casserole
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 12 ounces refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 16 ounces radiatore/spiral pasta
- 4 chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces any combination of parmesan, provolone, and mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons italian seasonings
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In bowl, mix all ingredients (leaving some cheese for top). Spread in a greased 9×13 pan. Cover with remaining cheese.
3. Bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This recipe is from Erin Mitchell.