I had another dinner party!! I really like having dinner parties. Having fun people over and eating delicious food. We played games, and don’t think I have laughed that hard in a long time!!
Here’s the stuffing for the lasagna.
And the set up!
We had so much delicious food! The lasagna was great!! I will have to make this myself some time! Thanks for making this fantastic dish Katy, even if I can’t remember to tell you what time it needs to be done by!
This recipe was made by my friend Katy.
- 18 ounces cottage cheese
- 5 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup parmesan, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 22 ounces tomato sauce, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 5 ounces fresh mushrooms, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix cottage cheese, spinach, 2 1/2 cups mozzarella, mushrooms, 1/2 cup parmesan and eggs.
3. Layer some spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Top with 3 noodles and half the mixture.
4. Make another layer; sauce, noodles, mixture.
5. Add remaing sauce, noodles and cheese on top.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until cheese is browned on top.
7. Rest for 10 minutes and then serve!!