These were so easy to make!! I love stuffed mushrooms. I have never made them before and for some reason I thought they would be hard to make. Well, they were super easy. Now I need to find a few more recipes and we are so in business!!
And here is a picture of Kelzee grabbing the mushrooms for seconds! Right people loved them. Well, really we loved everything. All the dishes were fantastic. And people eating. I told everyone they could take photos, but no one wanted to. That means I take photos of you. 🙂
This is the “Sheila is taking a photo, look down”. 🙂
Enchilada Stuffed Mushrooms
This recipe is adapted from Lauren’s Latest.
- 24 baby bella mushrooms
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly greased baking sheet with ridges.
2. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems from the mushrooms. Place in baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl combine, the cheese and taco seasoning. Next stuff the mushrooms with the cheese mixture.
4. Next drizzle the mushrooms with the enchilada sauce. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.