This is super yummy. It definitely has a kick, but is not very spicy. I really like shrimp and have not had it for what feels like a really long time now. This hit the spot!
Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Skillet
This recipe is slightly adapted from How Sweet It Is.
- 1 pound raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat penne
1. In a ziplock bag combine the olive oil, parmesan, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, red pepper flakes and shrimp. Seal bag and shake to coat. Next put it in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes or over night.
2. When ready to eat, bring water to boil and cook the penne. In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook shrimp. Dump the whole contents of the bag in the skillet; marinate, shrimp and all. Cook until shrimp is pink. Once the shrimp is finished add penne and toss together. Top with additional parmesan cheese. And serve.