These were interesting. They look beautiful. However, I don’t think the flavors are all that amazing. I need to experiment some more.
But first I need to try the Campari and Galliano again in a different drink. I had never tried them before. I think I like the Galliano better. Galliano is used in Tequilla Sunrise, so I will need to try that soon.
Striped Ice Cube Cocktails
This recipe is slightly adapted from Martha Stewart.
- 1/3 cup Campari mixed with 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup Galliano mixed with 2/3 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice mixed with 2/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup pink lemonade
- 3/4 cup orange juice mixed with 1/4 cup cold water
- 3/4 cup pear juice mixed with 1/4 cup cold water
1. Prepare all liquids. For each flavor of ice cube, alternately layer alcohol and juice in the ice cube trays. Allow the liquid to freeze before adding the next layer.
For Campari Cubes- Campari, orange juice, Campari, pomegranate juice
For Galliano Cubes- Galliano, pear juice, Galliano, pink lemonade