I had another dinner party! It was so great! Really beautiful weather and lovely people!!
This looks so pretty doesn’t it!?! You just want to grab it from your computer. You see the basil, that is from Kelzee’s garden. How cool!! Fresh basil, yummy yummy!
So much good food! Her plate is so full. It was all amazing and I was stuffed afterward.
This recipe was made by my friend Kelzee. It is from The Pioneer Woman Cooks.
- 2 cups Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 whole ripe tomatoes, sliced thick
- 12 ounces, weight mozzarella cheese, sliced thick
- fresh basil leaves (from my friends garden!!)
- olive oil, for drizzling
- salt and pepper
1. When you’re ready to serve, arrange tomato and mozzarella slices on a platter. Arrange basil leaves between the slices. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the salad, getting a little bit on each slice. Do the same with the balsamic vinegar, making designs if you want.
2. End with a sprinkling of salt and pepper. Enjoy!!