This was so cool!! I tinkered with this recipe a lot. It was so much fun!! I love being creative in the kitchen. And it is so tasty!!
Blueberry Nutella Sorbet
This recipe is adapted from Fields of Cake.
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup vodka
1. Bring blueberries, water, sugar and salt to a boil in a saucepan.
2. Next add cocoa and mix well.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in nutella and vodka.
4. Strain and refrigerate for a few hours, until completely cool.
5. Process in your ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.