Dinner parties are so much fun! Here is Arbor making his hash browns in my tiny kitchen🙂
So hash browns don’t photograph easily. And I forgot to get a photograph. Sorry. But they were super yummy and I have the recipe so an A for effort.
This recipe was made by my friend Arbor.
- 4 Potatoes (baking i think)
- at least 3 Tbs vegetable oil
1. Grate potatoes.
2. Use paper towels to squeeze out as much water as possible.
3. Fry til golden brown, using a few Tbs of oil to start out. Potatoes should be on the skillet about 1/2 inch thick.
4. Keep frying potatoes, adding more oil as needed.