My friend Scott made these delicious sausage rissoles, but I forgot to get a photo of it. Opps! But really you should try them. I really liked them.
This was cooked by Scott and he found the recipe at Yummly.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoons herbs (mixture of sage, parsley, thyme)
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients together, except the oil.
2. Shape into 4 or 6 round balls and dust with flour.
3. Heat the oil on high in a heavy frying pan until the oil is very hot.
4. Place the rissoles in the hot oil. Don’t over crowd your pan. Turn the rissoles over when one side is browned and slightly crispy. Cook the other side.