I am not a big gin and tonic fan, but with the cherry and lime, it was delicious.
This recipe was adapted from spoon fork bacon.
- 2 cups gin
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 8 cups tonic water
- fresh lime wedges
cherry-lime simple syrup
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sweet cherry juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1. Simmer cherry juice, lime juice and sugar in a small sauce pan until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool completely.
2. Stir together the cherry-lime syrup, gin, and lime juice.
3. When ready to serve; fill with ice, add 1/4 cup lime-gin mixture and fill with tonic water. Add lime wedges.