I have never made fritters before, but wanted to try and I had some ricotta cheese I wanted to finish up.
My fritters don’t look like the pictures from A Full Measure of Happiness, however they taste splendid.
You can also fry them, but I went for the slightly healthier version. If you have made fritters before and I am missing something, PLEASE let me know or if you have any advice for how to make them. I am all ears.
This recipe is adapted from A Full Measure of Happiness.
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly oil two baking sheets.
2. Combine everything but the flour. Mix well. Next add the flour. Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto a baking sheet and press flat.
3. Bake for around 1o minutes, then turn on the broiler and broil for a few minutes on each side, until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.